The legislation applicable will be the Spanish legislation , and jurisdiction for any claims that this website will arouse to the Courts of Castilla y León.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 : LSSICE Society Services and Electronic Commerce Information PRIETO MARTIN FAUSTINO make available to the visitors oof this site the following information:
Company Name: FAUSTINO PRIETO MARTIN
Owner: FAUSTINO PRIETO MARTIN
Company VAT number : 50131173M
Company Address : CALLE CENTRO 9 37750 CESPEDOSA de Tormes ( Salamanca )
Phone Numbers :0034 923 152 635
Domain name for identification purposes : http://www.jamonesfaustinoprieto.com
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 , of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data , we inform you that any personal data provided will be included in an automated personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of FAUSTINO PRIETO MARTIN
The purpose of this file is to facilitate the processing of orders and, in the case we have expressly authorized in the appropriate box to send you communications about products and services that may be of interest .
Customers of Faustino PRIETO MARTIN may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition, by email or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org FAUSTINO PRIETO MARTIN – CENTRO STREET 9 37750 CESPEDOSA de Tormes ( Salamanca ) ( Spain ) .
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEB SITE
– Own Cookies: Are those we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
– Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
– Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data as you access our website as usaurio registered.
– Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a certain period of time, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. We analyzed the navigation on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
HOW CAN I block or allow COOKIES?
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies if you prefer. If you do not like how this affects your online experience it is as easy to change things again.